Tuesday, March 15, 2022

You Brighten my Day!

 


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have another fun Gnome St Patrick's Day card to share. Gotta love it! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!



Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Spring Banner dies, St Patrick's Day Candies Grid style, Grid Die, Gnome dies and the St Patrick's Day Add Ons, Label dies, Border dies
  • Doodlebug-Pot O Gold 6" pad and Odds and Ends, Shape Sprinkles Rainbow Hearts, Petite Prints Grasshopper Dot Grid 12"
  • Distress Oxide ink-Twisted Citron
  • AC rust card stock
  • Worldwin peach card stock
  • PTI white and smokey shadow card stock
  • Sakura white gelly roll pen #10
  • Bazzill Bling card stock-green
  • Copic Marker R27,Y18,YR15

No comments: