Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wild Card#14


Lucky number 14 is done. This card is called triangle, which I know is obvious, but I had to go downstairs to check before posting this. Remember, they had a card called leaf, it was not shaped like a leaf...Anyways down to business...
Card recipe:2 colours of teal Bazzill Bling cardstock, Bubble paper from Imaginese's "It's a Shore Thing" line,various scraps of glitter paper and cardstock for the fish and coral, diamond and black Stickles, Diamond glaze to make more bubbles, Kraftin Kimmies sentiment and Twilight ink from CTMH. I used Martha Stewart border punch called double loop on the inside. The fish,coral and seaweed cuts came from Lifes a Beach cartridge. I think this card is going to one of Tanis' daughters. What little girl doesn't like a little glitter?

5 comments:

Robin said...

So cool!
check out THIS
just a thought! Robin

Donna said...

Great card! I love this fun shape because it probably still stands pretty well on its own?

This card is just so whimsical & fun...I am assuming that Robin wants you to submit it in her challenge...you should.

Bananastamper said...

Such a cute and fun card! You are rockin the cards Snappy! Go girl!

Krafty Krista said...

This is cool I really like it!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So I looked at them all and they are all so amazing! But I think this is my favorite!