Wednesday, July 21, 2010


This card is called tied up...I didn't tie it up...Oh well. Another card down in my wild card summer saga. I used core'dinations cardstock in green, red and yellow. The patterned paper is strawberryfields by Cosmo Cricket. All available at your favourite store Dat's. The red ribbon was from my stash. The EKsuccess corner punch, flower punch and a 2" and 2 1/4" square puch were used. The stamped sentiment is from CC designs and the ink was cranberry from CTMH. The cartridge Cherry Limeade was used to make the flower. Instead of tying this card up, I used a dot of velcro to hold it together. This was another card I didn't like, but I liked the outcome. Cute and fresh!
(the red ribbon doesn't really match, I liked how it popped...Donna don't look too close at the ribbon...move away from the ribbon...)

1 comment:

Donna said...

Even though the red ribbon doesn't match, the card looks fabulous. I like how you "tied" in the ribbon accent on the inside of the card. It really added to the whole design.

See all you needed was some retail therapy to get the mojo going.