Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Donna's Birthday card

I made this card for my good pal Donna.(owner and operator of my fav scrapbooking store DAT'S and her cool blog) She is always on me about "Copic Markers"...I thought it would be funny to use only 3. I think the card turned out cute! I'm entering it in the Pink Stamper contest "to make something cute".

Recipe:
  • We R Memory Keepers- Retro Glam Paper
  • Bazzill swiss dot black
  • Stampin' Up black grosgrain ribbon
  • green satin ribbon from my stash
  • Acrylic image stamp from Say it With a Smirk by Kyla May
  • Black Momento ink 
  • CTMH black and cotton candy ink
  • sentiment from My Favorite Things stamps(american company)
  • Doodlebug black sequins
  • Glamour dust on her horns
  • copic markers: R85, E01,E57
  • Diamond Stickles
  • 2" circle punch
  • George Cricut cart for the circles

2 comments:

Carol L said...

How cute is this card! The colors are just wonderful! Love it!!!

Hugs,
Carol L

girlia said...

I like everything about this card. Great job