Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Anniversary card for a teen

My daughter came to me with an idea to make a 2 year anniversary card for her boyfriend. Her idea of making it, is staying in the room and helping choose the paper. Well I think WE? made a cute card. The sentiment inside was all her idea. We surfed the internet to find a childs font, cute eh? The colours were chosen because his favourite colours are purple and orange. Cookie monster had to be blue...right?

RECIPE:
  • DCWV-The Glitter Stack
  • Orange Bazzill
  • All other paper was from the scrap pile-Yahoo!
  • Cuttlebug Embossing folder-Polka dot
  • Stampin' Up Word window and slot punch
  • Stampin' up Eyelet border punch
  • CTMH Black ink
  • Kraftin' Kimmie sentiment stamp(front)
  • the U inside was an old alphabet stamp set ?
  • Lavender stickles
  • Cricut cart- Sesame Street font(Cookie monster cut)

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Really cute!

Danderella said...

Super fun card. I love Cookie Monster!

Amy J. Digby said...

i love your BIG Cookie Monster

jen said...

What a super cute fun card. I love how the embossing folder looks on the purple paper! Awesome job! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
hugs,jen

Bananastamper said...

This is so super cute! Love it! Cookie monster rocks, I would hang out with him any day, so long as he shared his cookies.