Sunday, October 3, 2010

Thanksgiving Day card

I made this card for my adorable 18mos old nephew for Thanksgiving. Holidays are so important to the little ones. I like to make all of them exciting by spoiling him with little gifts...I know he's too little to appreciate them now, but soon I will be the favourite relative. I love how this card turned out...too cute!!!!


Recipe:

  • Imaginisce patterned paper-So Grateful, and leaf brad

  • Core'dinations cardstock to match

  • Black and Dark brown Bazzill

  • Stampin' up Brown grosgrain ribbon

  • Stampin' up Word window punch and slot punch

  • Kraftin' Kimmie sentiment stamps

  • CTMH cocoa ink

  • CTMH-Simple Stitches Stamp set

  • Martha Stewart Double Loop edge punch

  • Cricut cart- Create a Critter(turkey)

3 comments:

jen said...

Hi there, I just found your blog and became a follower. I love this card!!! Super cute. I would love for you to visit my blog sometime. :)
jen(jennyscards.blogpsot.com)

Bananastamper said...

Love it Lee-Ann! Such a cute little turkey! Hmm, I wonder what it takes to be the favorite relative!?!?

Danderella said...

This is super adorable...love that little turkey. Do you remember I told you back in the summer that you inspired me to get out my Cricut again? Well, I cleaned the scrap room madea space for it and now I can't find it! LOL! Seriously, I think I might have loaned it to a friend and forgetten it with her for 6 months! Proof positive that I have too much stuff! LOL!