Monday, March 28, 2011

Bear hugs!

A cute bear card for a wonderful sis-in-law on mother's day. I love this paper line so much that I had to use it again. I hid the pun inside this time...hee hee! I think this is too cute.

Recipe:
  • Kaisercraft-Hey Birdie line
  • french roast-Core'dinations cardstock
  • craft cardstock
  • black and tan cardstock
  • pink organza ribbon-Kaisercraft
  • cocoa ink-CTMH
  • front sentiment-CTMH may stamp set
  • inside sentiment-More Punny-licious from The Pink Stamper
  • Martha Stewart border punch
  • EK Success corner punch
  • Cricut Cart- Create a Critter

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Another cute one! I really must think about Mother's Day cards...

Unknown said...

So cute! I really love all the fun colors, and the inside is done up SO nicely :)

flowerdisco said...

love this one too.

i like how you do the inside. it looks great. tfs.