Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's your birthday!

Guy cards are so hard. I made this one for my brother in law's birthday. My hand always reaches for bling, rhinestones, stickles and pink. The pinker and shinier the better. This card started with a pun...gotta love a pun sentiment. I decided that I needed to use my Birthday Bash cartridge again...voila...bird card. Tried to stick to masculine paper...I think it turned out well.

Recipe:
  • Imaginisce Animal Crackers Kaboom! line
  • Avocado, turquoise and orange citrus Bo Bunny double dot
  • rust, teal and lime Bazzill
  • Stampin' Up scallop border punch
  • CTMH-lagoon ink
  • The Pink stamper stamp line-Punny-licious
  • Kraftin Kimmie stamps-inside card
  • Cricut carts-George(ovals), Birthday Bash

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like this card. It is so cute. And once again a Pun is used. Who would have guessed. Great card!

flowerdisco said...

beautiful!

great use of the stamps too. :)


psss...i do not find it easy either making masculine cards. :P

Danderella said...

Man cards are the hardest. This one is very cute though, bright but not too girly. Love that little bird.

Bananastamper said...

This has got to be one of my faves! Love that lil birdie, love it!