Saturday, April 2, 2011

Birthday Wishes

I made this card for my Step-father-in-law. He is car-facinated. I thought this cut from Nifty 50's would be just the ticket. My gal pal Donna helped me pick out some paper from Dat's(local scrapping store)...thanks Donna! As a result...this card came together pretty quickly. I like how simple it looks.

Recipe:
  • Patterned paper from Moxxie-Tie the knot line
  • Bazzill-lt blue, mustard, white and chocolate
  • dark malt-Worldwin cardstock
  • brown ribbon-Stampin' Up
  • Paper shaper corner punch
  • CTMH cocoa ink
  • Stampin' Up sentiment
  • Nifty Fifties cricut cart

4 comments:

Robin said...

What a super cool car... the card is fab!!
Robin

Jennifer said...

Love the card. I really like the inside. It is funny to look back at old card where the outsides were all decorated and the inside just had a sentiment. Now I find that the card needs to be as pretty on the inside as it is on the outside.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cool, nice papers!

Bananastamper said...

A perfect man card! Love the car!!