Monday, April 9, 2012

Altered paper pads

I decided to make these as a little thank you to all of my pals for coming to my candle party. I saw  these plain pads at Walmart and thought...these would make cute little purse pads if I decorated them. I just measured them up...covered the pads with Bazzill Kraft cardstock using my ATG gun. Then decorated them with Echo Park-This and That line. I used the Cricut cart Letter Envy to make the Monograms...using my Gypsy of course...to make sure the letter would fit. I also used the cart George for the rectangle cuts for covering the pad...adjusting with my fav Gypsy too!The ribbon is all American Crafts. I then added a little sparkle using Cinnamon Stickles...and Voila...cute little purse pads...I hope they like them.  All of the supplies came from my fav LSS DAT'S.
I also submitted this in the Cricut Circle magazine challenge...to use the
cart Letter Envy and 2 other cuts.

10 comments:

jen said...

These are awesome!! Great job. Tfs
Hugs,jen

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I love this! I know your friend will love having these adorable little note pads...although I think they are way to pretty to stuff down in a purse! The colors and prints are so pretty and happy...love it!

L.B. said...

These are such great thank you for coming gifts. Love the colors you used for all and it showcases the cart very well.

Stephanie said...

I totally love mine... Thank you sooooo much!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome idea Lee-Ann. I needed to right down some Bazzill colors at DAT'S and said I need a scrap piece of paper and voila Donna handed me my note pad. Thank You.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are super fun! Great papers!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Kris said...

You rocked this shit! Love it

Danderella said...

Lee-Ann these are awesome. Can't wait to see them in person!

Bananastamper said...

These are too fun, great idea! Thanks so much!
Shanna :)

Donna said...

I love my handy notepad too! What great neutral colours and a fun idea.