Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Chelsea!

My daughter turns 19 this month. In Canada...that means in most provinces that you can consume and buy alcohal...so you can imagine some crazy 19th birthday parties. My daughter is the opposite...not even a sip...it's bad for you. She's a health nut. Normally...a card with a coctail on front would be just the ticket. My little girl is rabbit driven. I've talked about this in the past...I try to put a bunny on the front of every card I make her...as a result...I've been known to buy a Cricut cartridge just for one bunny cut. This year I went for one of the bunnies on the Give a Hoot cart...too cute. I also watched a bunch of talented ladies tutorials on the diamond card fold technique on Youtube...I decided to give it a whirl. It wasn't as hard as I thought...but difficult to take a pic of though. Can't avoid the shadow. Thanks for stopping by...

Recipe:
  1. MME-Miss Caroline-All dolled up paper line(6 by 6" pad)
  2. Bazzill-Kraft and bittersweet cocoa cardstock
  3. MME-Limetwist-Happy go Lucky-together twine
  4. Doodlebug-tidbits-white button
  5. pink mini brad
  6. CTMH-cocoa ink and Happy Birthday stamp set
  7. Cricut carts-George(balloon) and Give a Hoot(bunny)
I also inked the edges of the bunny and balloon with the cocoa ink.

5 comments:

Missy said...

What a cute card, I like how the center part with the bunny pops up!

Robin said...

That bunny is too cute!!

Jennifer said...

Super cute. Love the new fold technique I may have to try it out. Pass along a Happy Birthday to Chelsea for us. Happy Eater to you and the rest of your family.

Georgiana said...

What a fun birthday card. I hope my kids stay the same way. My son will be 18 in a few months and my daughter is 14 today.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Bunnyfreak said...

Saw this on the Cricut MB. Love the card. Cute design.