About Me

My Photo
I am a retired nurse and at home mom to my 2 beautiful kids Chelsea and Jake. Although my daughter is now going into fourth year University away from home...she's still with us in the summers. My son will be going into third year at our local University this fall. I find that I have lots of time to scrap and make cards. Lovin' it!

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Online Water colour class


I'll be posting a bunch of cards form the online Water colour class that I'm taking. This was stamping and water colouring an image...love this one!

Recipe

  • My Creative Time Many greetings
  • Tweet-ies stamp set from CC designs
  • Tim Holtz water colour paper
  • Neenah Solar white card stock
  • AC white card stock
  • Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Versafine Onyx black ink
  • Daley Rowney water colours
  • Loew Cornell water colours
  • Simon Says mini clear sequins

13 comments:

Cindy said...

This one is just TOO CUTE, LOVE IT!!!! :)

Craftilicious said...

Saw this in class gallery - it's gorgeous!

quilt4fun2 said...

That little tweet-ies stamp is so cute and the shading is great. Super job with the watercolors!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable!! The image makes me smile!! Fabulous!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Bananastamper said...

Oooh, I love it too, fabulous!

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely adorable!!! You really have a knack for this!!!

Crafting Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ Oh my how CUUUTE! I am with Katie ~ you totally have a knack for water coloring!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Awwww! This is so cute!!

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!!
Gerda

Nana said...

Such a precious card my friend.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kate said...

Aww that image is just too cute.

Lucía Ardón said...

Cute card! :)