Thursday, May 15, 2014

Online Water colour class


I'll be posting a bunch of cards form the online Water colour class that I'm taking. This was stamping and water colouring an image...love this one!

Recipe

  • My Creative Time Many greetings
  • Tweet-ies stamp set from CC designs
  • Tim Holtz water colour paper
  • Neenah Solar white card stock
  • AC white card stock
  • Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Versafine Onyx black ink
  • Daley Rowney water colours
  • Loew Cornell water colours
  • Simon Says mini clear sequins

13 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

This one is just TOO CUTE, LOVE IT!!!! :)

Tara Cardwell said...

Saw this in class gallery - it's gorgeous!

quilt4fun2 said...

That little tweet-ies stamp is so cute and the shading is great. Super job with the watercolors!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable!! The image makes me smile!! Fabulous!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Bananastamper said...

Oooh, I love it too, fabulous!

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely adorable!!! You really have a knack for this!!!

Crafting Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ Oh my how CUUUTE! I am with Katie ~ you totally have a knack for water coloring!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Awwww! This is so cute!!

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!!
Gerda

Nana said...

Such a precious card my friend.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kate said...

Aww that image is just too cute.

LucyLu said...

Cute card! :)