About Me

My Photo
I am a retired nurse and at home mom to my 2 beautiful kids Chelsea and Jake. Although my daughter is now going into fourth year University away from home...she's still with us in the summers. My son will be going into third year at our local University this fall. I find that I have lots of time to scrap and make cards. Lovin' it!

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Online Water Colour card class

#1



Another Water colour card from the class that I'm taking...I painted this tree 2x...I prefer #1, it was the second one that I painted. :)

#2

Recipe:

  • My Creative Time Many Greetings and Wishing you were here sets
  • Daley Rowney water colours
  • Tim Holtz Water colour paper
  • Neenah solar white card stock
  • Versafine Onyx black ink
  • WRMK 1/2 " corner rounder

11 comments:

  1. I like #1 with the sky showing through the tree but like the fall ground on #2 with the colorful leaves. Great job on the grass and the spatters look wonderful. Super job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both absolutely gorgeous!! You did such a fabulous job on them!! I love images of trees and these are both amazing!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - I am so impressed! These are brilliant! Looks like you have been super busy painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really gorgeous, Lee-Ann! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee Ann ~ GORGEOUS! LOVE this card and WOW I am beyond impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card!! Love it!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took the class too (although I haven't done anything with it yet) - but I know that have no ability to do it freehand. This is truly gorgeous. Wonderful colors - I swear I even see birds in the branches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...I love to hear what you think of my creations.