About Me

My Photo
I am a retired nurse and at home mom to my 2 beautiful kids Chelsea and Jake. Although my daughter is now going into fourth year University away from home...she's still with us in the summers. My son will be going into third year at our local University this fall. I find that I have lots of time to scrap and make cards. Lovin' it!

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Online Water Colour class




I took a swing at painting presents...from an Online Water colour card class that I'm taking. Like this one :)

Recipe:

  1. My Creative Time-Wow so may candles set
  2. Neenah solar white card stock
  3. Tim Holtz water colour paper
  4. White Signo gel pen
  5. Versafine onyx black ink

10 comments:

  1. THis card looks AWESOME TOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on the presents -- I really like the way it came out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful job from your watercolor class. I like the white pen accents and stitching. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous!! I love the design of the stacked packages!! They look awesome!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your presents turned out so cute! I'm really impressed with your tiny details, like the bows and stripes! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee Ann ~ This one is so FUN and oh my you are rockin this class girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great birthday card!! Love the colors!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...I love to hear what you think of my creations.