Welcome to Jaded Blossom's June 2016 Release Blog Hop.
Hi everyone...I came up with 5 cards using Brusho...I know-you're shocked that I went with water colour again for the hop-lol!! LOVE how these backgrounds turned out...perfect with Jaded Blossom's new set Galactic Greetings. Two of them are shaker's which were fun to make. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used and to see all the hop info
- Jaded Blossom-Galactic Greetings(NEW), Milky Way(NEW), Card mat dies, Star dies, Journal dies
- Brusho-Black, gamboge, alizarion crimson, yellow ochre
- Ranger-distress water colour card stock, Fossilized amber and black soot distress ink
- Peachy Keen Kawaii face assortment
- PTI white card stock
- Versafine onyx black ink
- Versamark ink
- Stampendous detail white embossing powder
- SU acetate
- Cartwright's moonshine and crystal iris sequins
- Trendy Twine-pink
- AC black jute
- WOW neutral ultra shimmer embossing powder
- WRMK 1/2" corner chomper
- Crafter's Companion Heat Resistant acetate
- CTMH-Picture my life water color clear cards
And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $129.99
Regular Price for the Release Package is $152.99
Free 4X6 Stamp for customers that purchase the ENTIRE Release Package THIS WEEKEND ONLY. Starting Monday June 13th the package total will go up to $142.99
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....