**Pan down to check out today's post...It's also my day to take over the SVG Cutting Files Blog...check it out HERE!
***Don't forget we have a hop going on later at 4pm PST...7pm EST
Hey...here's today's projects...I made a shaker card and a water colour card...I used the new Freebie set Milky Way for the shaker and the new set Car Candy Wrap for the water colour card(love the little sentiment!) The shaker card was made with a brand new SVG Cutting Files svg set-Framed A2 cut out Card(HERE). LOVE how my projects turned out! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog and see my DT sister's designs!
- Jaded Blossom-Milky Way(NEW), Car Candy Wrap(NEW), Star dies, Heart Dies, Autumn Leaves, Card mat dies
- SVG Cutting Files-Framed A2 Cut out card(HERE)
- Bo Bunny Blast Off 6" pad
- Crafter's Companion Heat resistant Acetate
- Stampendous detail white embossing powder
- Distress ink-chipped sapphire, fossilized amber, wild honey, fired brick, mustard seed, spiced marmalade
- Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
- Peachy Keen-Kawaii Face Assortment
- Spectrum noir Marker-PP2
- Versafine onyx black ink
- Ranger detail gold embossing powder
- Distress Water Color card stock
- PTI kraft card stock
- Target-Jute twine
Customer Treats with purchase...