Friday, August 19, 2016

Baseball Shaker!!



Hi everyone...ok-this is my last Sports Shaker-lol. I'm sure you are all breathing a sigh of relief. I made this with the fantastic Sports dies from Jaded Blossom...gotta love it! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann
**pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Sports dies, Stitched and Scallop Rectangle dies, Star dies, Candy Charms and Banner dies, Hey batter
  • Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  • Doodlebug-Home run 6" pad and sequins
  • Glossy Accents
  • Spectrum Noir sparkle marker
  • Versamark
  • Stampendous detail white embossing powder
  • Fuse Tool WRMK
  • Vinyl page protector
  • PTI white card stock


3 comments:

Nana said...

This card sure is a HOME RUN!!!
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Chriss America Real said...

I love your sports shakers! Let's see more of them, lol! This card is 2 cute!

Migdalia said...

Super cute & COOL!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M