Friday, August 19, 2016

You are Radishing!



Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog(check out the blog HERE!) and I have a quick card for you today. I made this one with the cutest svg "Radishing"...get it HERE! I also used a bunch of Jaded Blossom dies and stamps. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to see all the products that I used...


Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files-Radishing svg PP-1159
  2. Jaded Blossom-Rectangle 1&2 and Scallop Rectangle dies 1, Kawaii Sentiments 2, Dimensional banner dies
  3. Teresa Collins wood dots
  4. CTMH brown bag ink
  5. AC white and balck card stock
  6. Spectrum Noir markers-PP2, DR6, CG2, CG4
  7. SU crumb cake card stock
  8. Target jute twine
  9. Bo Bunny Vintage Double dot 6" pad(green dot paper)
  10. Signo white gel pen

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so darn cute!! That radish totally makes me smile!! The sentiments are perfect!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marilyn said...

OMG!! Your card is so adorable!!

Sukie said...

So super fun!

Crafting Katie said...

That little radish put a smile on my face! So darling!

SugarGem said...

So darn cute!

jessica said...

This is so adorable!!!!

Tracey said...

Adorable...very creative!