Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Chibi Penguin from SVG Cutting Files


Hi everyone...I have another quick card that I made using the SVG Cutting Files Chibi Penguin set...too cute. I dolled this up with my fav-Jaded Blossom products . Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to see the products that I used


Recipe:
  1. SVG Cutting Files-Chibi Penguin set PP-1005-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Rectangle dies and Scallop Rectangle dies 1, Candy charms and banner dies,  Border dies 2, Winter dies and Penguin Dress up
  3. Doodlebug Sugarplum 6" pad
  4. PTI white card stock
  5. Versafine onyx black ink
  6. AC card stock-white, black
  7. Recollections enamel dots
  8. Glossy Accents
  9. CTMH white daisy and hollyhock ink
  10. Simon says ink-sunshine, jellybean
  11. Distress ink-cracked pistachio
  12. Spectrum Noir markers-clear sparkle, PP2, CR8, CG4, IB2
  13. Signo white gel pen

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Migdalia said...

I love the cute penguin. Adorable card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sukie said...

Such a sweet card, love that adorable penguin!

Gerda said...

Super adorable card!! Love that penquin!!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Nana said...

Such a precious card. Cute image and love that sentiment,
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! That penguin is just too darling. Great for the holiday!