Hi everyone...it's time for another challenge at Jaded Blossom...this one is HALLOWEEN! I have a set of 4 cards that I made with a bunch of Jaded Blossom goodies. Super fun and easy. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**click HERE to check out my DT sisters projects at the Jaded Blossom blog and maybe link up a Halloween project of your own-I'd LOVE to see it!!
***pan down to check out the products that I used and the challenge rules
- Jaded Blossom-Stitched Square dies, Stitched Circle dies, Scalloped Circle dies, Halloween dies 1&2, Halloween Treats 2&3, Flag dies, Mad Scientist, Halloween Scenic dies
- Doodlebug 6" pads-Oct 31, Halloween Parade, Ghouls & Goodies
- Versafine onyx black ink
- Stampendous Detail white embossing powder
- PTI black card stock
- Spectrum Noir Markers-clear sparkle, BT1
- SU google eyes
- AC white and yellow card stcok
- Glossy Accents
If you're new to Jaded Blossom and our Blog don't forget to become a blog follower.