Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Believe


Hi everyone...I have another 1 layer card to share that I made using Cougar white card stock from CutCardStock.com and my FAV stamps from Jaded Blossom...pan down to see all the products that I used...Lee-Ann :)


Recipe:

  1. CutCardStock.com-Cougar white 80LB card stock
  2. Jaded Blossom-Pinecones, Elegant Holiday Greetings
  3. Altenew inks-frayed leaf, forest glades, evergreen, rocky shore, mocha and espresso
  4. WRMK 1/2" corner chomper
  5. Nuvo Glitter Drops-white blizzard
  6. Versafine Onyx black ink







10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

pretty card.. great stamping..

Gerda said...

This card is gorgeous!! Simply love it!! Have a great day.
Hugs Gerda

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! The pine cones look amazing!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

This is such a beautiful card, Lee-Ann!

Beckie Williams said...

This is just beautiful. Elegant and wonderful. I love the how the pine cones came out.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY! Beautiful card Lee-Ann!! Have a great Day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Migdalia said...

Such a wonderful card my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Gwen said...

Absolutely love this!! So awesome really!

Nana said...

WOW, one amazing card. Love those pine cones.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥