Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Hello!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog and I have a card and lollipop treat to share. I used Jaded Blossom Addict to make a card and matching treat-basically one layer too! YAY! LOVE how these stamps look with Altenew inks. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
***click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...and HERE for the store





Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Alphabet dies 2, Jaded Blossom Addict, Happy Hello, Lollipop die
  2. PTI-white and black card stock
  3. Altenew ink-mountain mist, volcano lake, lagoon, emerald
  4. Versafine onyx black ink
  5. AC black card stock
  6. Versamark
  7. Stampendous detail white embossing powder
  8. Nuvo Glitter drops-white blizzard
  9. Nuvo Crystal Drops-ebony black
  10. WRMK-twine
  11. WRMK 1/2" corner chomper
  12. black button-? brand

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous! You look like you are having fun with those inks! I'm very tempted...

Beckie Williams said...

This is just so so pretty! Your colors are PERFECT!!

Sukie said...

Your projects are fabulous! The stamping looks great!

Nana said...

What a beautiful set. Love the flowers and color.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

Lisa said...

Wow, these are both so stunning!! I love the flowers and the colors!! Gorgeous designs!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

Wow Beautiful creating..love the sprinkle of Nuvo drops, fabulous design!

Gerda said...

Hello my friend!! What a fabulous projects!! I love the pretty flowers and colors!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

Such a gorgeous set my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M