Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Sweet Birthday Wishes



Hi everyone...I have a quick card to share that I made with Jaded Blossom and Doodlebug goodies. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down and check out all the products that I used


Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Supersized Birthday Greetings
  2. Doodlebug-Cream and Sugar 6" pad and matching Odds and Ends, Enamel shapes Rainbow hearts and Doodletwine
  3. PTI white card stock
  4. Glossy Accents
  5. Spectrum Noir clear sparkle
  6. Nuvo Glitter drops-white blizzard

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Crafting Katie said...

Yummy and oh so cute!

Unknown said...

Wow! Awesome card, Lee-Ann! Way too cute!!!

Lisa said...

So sweet!! I love all of the yummy treats!! The faces are too cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beckie Williams said...

I am in love with this ... so darn cute!!

Sukie said...

So super cute!

Tracey said...

Oh my gosh....so so sweet, love your adorable card!

Beth F. said...

Oh my! SO yummy!

Nana said...

Yummy and sweet. Love all soft colors and images.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥