Monday, December 11, 2017

Milk and Cookies


Hi everyone...I have a quick Christmas card to share that I made with Doodlebug and Jaded Blossom products...LOVE how this one turned out! Thanks for stopping by....Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Candy Wrap dies, Stitched and Scalloped Square dies, Milk and Cookies, Card mat dies
  2. Doodlebug-Milk and Cookies 6" pad and matching Odds and Ends, Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pad
  3. MFT-Square shaker pouch
  4. PTI white card stock
  5. Nuvo Crystal drops-simply white and ebony black
  6. Signo white gel pen
  7. Versafine Onyx black ink
  8. Sequins-Cartwright's Moonshine and Craft Medley
  9. Lucy's cards pearls soft snowball mix

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! The beady eyes are a perfect touch on the milk and cookies.

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the faces on the milk carton and cookies!!

Crafting Katie said...

So sweet!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo CUTE Lee-Ann!!! More fun ideas I can use for my Odds & Ends! Love your card! :)

Theresa

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I love the shaker!

Beth F. said...

What a wonderful card! My 5 year old is begging me to make it for him now LOL!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is such a darling card - love everything about it!