Monday, March 26, 2018

Gnomies Forever!


Hi everyone...another Jaded Blossom and Doodlebug card...I LOVE Doodlebug Odds and Ends...super fast and easy cards! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Scallop Rectangle dies, Wine Tag dies, Mini tag dies 2, Gnomies Forever
  2. Doodlebug-So Punny 6" pad and matching Odds and Ends
  3. Nuvo Crystal Drops-ebony black, simply white
  4. PTI white card stock
  5. Versafine Onyx black ink
  6. Pico Embellisher-shimmer

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I'm actually making a card right now with a gnome on it from JB and I thought I would take a quick break only to see you beat me to it! hahaha Your card is adorable! LOVE the doodlebug Gnomes!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Marilyn said...

Sooo adorable!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Nana said...

So precious. Love it.

Lisa said...

So adorable!! Those gnomes are too cute!! I love the fun colors and papers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Those gnomes are absolutely adorable! Love the fun papers and patterns!

Gerda said...

This card is so adorable!! Have a great day.
Gerda