Saturday, March 24, 2018

Hugs-Stamp Anniething Color with me!



Hi everyone...I have a quick card to share that I made playing along with a Colour with me video at Stamp Anniething...her images are soooo cute! I also used one of her word dies-FAB! I added in some more dies from Jaded Blossom....Thanks for stopping by..Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. Stamp Anniething-Color with me and image-you can find on the Stamp Anniething facebook page, Hugs word die
  2. Jaded Blossom-Flower dies, Card mat dies, Stitched  and Scallop hexagon dies, Flower dies
  3. Copics-V000, V01, V12, V04, V06, V17, BV00, BV11, BV34, BV04
  4. Neenah solar white card stock
  5. PTI white card stock
  6. Nuvo Crystal drops-Violet galaxy
  7. Nuvo Glitter drops-white blizzard
  8. Bo Bunny-Jazmyne paper line, Double dot-passion fruit and boysenberry
  9. Sakura white and glitter jelly roll pens

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn

Annette Allen said...

yay for pink and purple hair... so cute

Nana said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the colors. Have a great day.

Migdalia said...

Super adorable my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

Love both cards!!!! They are adorable images with pink & purple!!! The background paper is awesome!!!

Theresa

Lisa said...

Wow, so stunning!! The hair looks amazing!! I love the flowers and papers, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chriss America Real said...

This card is super cute!

Hugs,

Chriss