Thursday, May 16, 2019

Be my Squishy with SVGCutClub!!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog and I have a cute new card sketch to share from the May Bundle. I also used the SVGCuttingFiles Sea Life svg set for the cute jellyfish...too cute! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:

  1. SVGCutClub-May Bundle card sketch-109
  2. SVGCuttingFiles-Sea Life svg set-jelly fish
  3. Jaded Blossom-So Jelly, Word Bubble dies
  4. Doodlebug-Anchors Away 6" pad, Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pad
  5. Nuvo Crystal Glaze
  6. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply White
  7. Distress ink-evergreen bough
  8. Ink on 3 Embossing ink
  9. Ranger Fine detail white embossing powder

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, so CUTE!! Adorable card!

Theresa

Gerda said...

Super cute card!! Love the pretty card design!! Have a great day,
Gerda