Friday, May 17, 2019

Shello!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCuttingFiles blog and I have a Turtley Awesome card to share that I made with the Sea Life svg set...too cute! I also used Stamp Anniething's Wave dies and Under the Sea dies...fab! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. SVGCuttingFiles-Sea Life svg set
  2. Stamp Anniething-Wave dies, Under the Sea dies
  3. Jaded Blossom-Turtley Rad
  4. Echo Park-Splash Paper line
  5. Doodlebug-card stock-Grass Hopper and Bon Bon, Stripe Dot Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pad
  6. Distress inks-stormy sky, mowed lawn, vintage photo, chipped sapphire
  7. Nuvo Crystal Drops-clear
  8. PTI white card stock

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is adorable! love that turtle! Have a great weekend!

Theresa

Gerda said...

This is card is SO ADORABLE!!! Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda