Thursday, January 23, 2020

Christmas card with SVGCutClub!!!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog...I have a Christmas card to share...I know...Whan Whannnnn...Well I know that you can never have enough...and you don't want to be cranking them out next December...so I'm doing you a favour...seriously....Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. SVGCuttingFiles-August College Bundle-Card Sketch 94, Santa Wine Bottle trio svg set
  2. Jaded Blossom-Christmas Spirits stamp set
  3. Doodlebug-My Happy Place Shape Sprinkles, Card stock-Sweetheart and Bumblebee from the Primary collection, Milk and Cookies and Christmas Town 6" pads
  4. AC white and black card stock
  5. PTI white and black card stock
  6. Glossy Accents
  7. Versafine Onyx black ink

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute Christmas card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Very CUTE card!

Theresa