Friday, January 24, 2020

Man cards with SVGCuttingFiles...



Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCuttingFiles blog and I have a quick set of man cards to share. I used the Mustache Disguises svg set to whip up a set. I find man cards the hardest to make...you can't embellish them too much...can't use a lot of sparkle...it's sad...lol!!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used





Recipe:

  1. SVGCuttingFiles-Mustache Disguises svg set PP-2214-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Love Mustaches stamp set
  3. PTI kraft card stock
  4. AC black and peach card stock
  5. Teresa Colins He Said She Said 6" pad
  6. Distress Ink-Frayed Burlap
  7. Nuvo Vintage Drops-Earl Grey
  8. Nuvo Crystal Drops- Simply White

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH!! Those are so fun and super cute!!!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤