Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Cluck it!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog and I have a quick card to share. Sometimes you just need to say Cluck it!!! No truer words have ever been spoken...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used




Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Paint Splatters, Rise and Shine, So Many Birthdays 2
  • Versafine Onyx black ink
  • Ink on 3 Blackout ink
  • Copic markers-didn't keep track...ugh!
  • Sakura white gel pen
  • PTI kraft card stock
  • Distress Oxide ink-mustard seed, ripe persimmon, fired brick
  • Neenah solar white card stock

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

OMG! Cute card! Love the sentiment, Exactly how I feel sometimes
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Gerda said...

Adorable card!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Chriss America Real said...

So cute! I love the sentiment.

Hugs,
Chriss

Scrapper69 said...

The sentiment made me giggle! What a fun card and I gotta say your coloring looks awesome too!

Theresa