Thursday, April 2, 2020

Love you so MUSH!!!



Hi everyone...I have a quick card and video to share...I made this using a bunch of Jaded Blossom supplies...LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out my video on my Youtube channel Lee-Ann K



Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom Kawaii Mushrooms, Random Hearst Stencil, Spring dies, Irish Gnomes, Mushroom in my Heart
  2. Copic Markers YG03, YG17, YG67, E09, E11, E21, E13, C3, C5, C7, C9, YR31, YR14, YR18, Y17, Y38, 0, G99
  3. Distress Oxide ink-Aged Mahogany, Fossilized Amber
  4. Ink on 3 Blackout ink
  5. Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  6. Sakura white gel pen
  7. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Olive Branch
  8. PTI kraft and ripe avocado cardstock
  9. Taylored Expressions-Masking Stencils circles
  10. Neenah Desert Storm card stock 80lb

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I love the shading on the mushrooms... it looks so cool on the kraft cardstock! Fab Card!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Pretty! Your coloring is awesome!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️