Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Have a Ball this Holiday Season

 

Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a Christmas card to share. I made this using a bunch of my fav Jaded Blossom products along with Doodlebug goodies. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

*pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:

  • Fancy Topper dies, Clear Jar Christmas Add Ons stamp set, Noel stamp set
  • Bazzill card stock-Wax Lips
  • Doodlebug-Home for the Holidays and Northpole 12" paper line
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops Simply White
  • Ranger detail white embossing powder
  • Sakura white jelly roll #10
  • Copic Markers-R22,27,29   G40,43,46   YR20,23,27
  • PTI white card stock
  • Ink on 3 Juicy ink and Blackout ink

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card! Love the Christmas paper
Have a great day
Marilyn ❤️