Friday, September 10, 2021

Trick or Treat shaker

 



Hi everyone...today at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends we are showcasing one of our sponsors CC Designs. I used their new stamp set Halloween Inchies to create this card...so sweet!  I also used a bunch of amazing products from Jaded Blossom. A video is linked below...if you'd like to make this too!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)


* If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here 

**pan down to check out all the products that I used




Recipe:
  • CC designs-Halloween Inchies
  • Jaded Blossom-Halloween Banner dies, Bewitchy stamp set, Card mat dies, Spiderweb stencil, Stitched and Scalloped Circle dies, Mini tag dies 3, Border dies, Halloween Tag stamp set
  • MFT-circle shaker pouch
  • Doodlebug-Pumpkin Party and Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pads
  • Distress ink-Carved Pumpkin
  • PTI True black, Orange Zest and White card stock
  • Copic Markers-YR04,07,09,14,18,23   R20   V09,15,17   C1,3,5,7    E11,13,15,31,35
  • Kindred stamps- ghost and pumpkin shaker bits
  • Neenah solar white 80lb card stock
  • Sakura white jelly roll pen #10, black glaze pen
  • Simon Says 120lb card stock
  • Studio Katia Wicked Fusion sequin mix
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Chriss America Real said...

Oh you got me today! I LOVE Halloween! It is my favorite holiday! This shaker card is so cute! I love how you made the bats wings stand out.

Hugs,
Chriss