Thursday, March 9, 2023

Jaded Blossom March 2023 Release Hop!!

 


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's March Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from ROSEMARY'S AMAZING BLOG you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I have a fun Easter card to share. I just love this release!! If you'd like to make this too...I have an Instructional Video for the card on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here. I will have a release and review video and die assembly videos that you can check out as soon as I receive the release.(I live in Canada...sometimes the mail doesn't cooperate) Thanks for stopping by....Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!







Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Carrot's for Sale stamp set(NEW), Stitched and Scalloped Square dies, Mini Tag dies 3, Mushroom dies, Gnome dies Spring Add Ons, Gnome dies Easter Add ONs, Spring dies 1 Version 2
  • PTI Harvest Gold card stock
  • Doodlebug-Hoppy Easter 6" pad and Odds and Ends, Easter Express Odds and Ends, Hippity Hoppity 6" pad, Shape Sprinkles-Egg Hunt, Snugs and Kisses, Lot's of Love
  • Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Velvet Assortment-Tan and white
  • Neenah Solar white 80lb card stock
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Sakura white gelly roll pen #10

Regular Price for the Release Package is $143.99

FREEBIE OFFER: CHUBBY BUNNY DIE
1) Free with orders $60 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

12 comments:

J Cochran said...

Lee-Ann, you did it again! I am always amazed at what you come up with. As always, the inside of the card is just as adorable as the front. Love it!

phylliszimm said...

Love your card. Inside and out.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love your little easter bunny butt and basket too cute!

Rebecca G said...

Love this card, so cute!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What a great card, I love the bunny!

cebelica said...

Such a sweet card. Perfect colours and great design! xx

Scrapnatic said...

Such a cute card!

Sue D said...

So cute with the bunnies and I like the plaid and scallop edge.

sharon g said...

The papers you used are just perfect. I love the die cuts, too. Nice collection of die cuts!

Julie Z said...

Very cute Easter bunny card!

Valerija said...

Wow, this card is so amazing. Love the colors and design.
Valerija xx

Dfrank said...

So good! Bunny butts are the cutest! 🤣🤣