Monday, March 13, 2023

You're my Pot of Gold!


 Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a fun shaker card to share...so quick to create...YAY!  Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

*pan down to check out all the products that I used








 Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Gnome dies, Gnome dies St Patrick's Day Add Ons, Build a Booth Clover Add Ons dies, Gnome dies Pot of Gold Add Ons
  • Sakura white gelly roll pen #10
  • Doodlebug-Grasshopper Dot Grid 12", Lot's o Luck Odds and Ends 6" pad
  • American Crafts card stock-Light Brown, grey, Christmas Foil-gold
  • Queen and Co Sequins
  • P13 stamping pad skintones
  • Acetate shaker cover 4 x 5 1/4" amazon.ca
  • Simon Says stamp Black Glossy Card stock
  • Concord and 9th Evergreen and Clover card stock
  • PTI white

No comments: