Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Happy Easter!

Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have an Easter card to share. This year I actually don't have enough cards to send out...but I don't feel too bad about it as I did send out St Patrick's day cards this year...and since they are both this month...I thinks that's ok. Thanks for stopping by...hugs Lee-Ann :)

*pan down to check out all the products that I used

**click HERE to check out my card video




Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Bunny Mail stamp set, Mini tag dies 2, Candy wrap dies, Build a Wreath dies, Bunny Face stencil, Cottontail farms stamp set, Banner dies, Wheelbarrow dies Love Mail Add Ons
  • Distress ink-Kitsch Flamingo
  • Distress Oxide ink-Kitsch flamingo, antique linen, black soot
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Sakura white gelly roll #10 pen and black glaze pen
  • PTI card stock-white and kraft
  • Doodlebug-Dot Stripe 12"
  • Neenah solar white 80lb card stock



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it.