Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Go Bananas!

 


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...yay! I have a fun birthday card to share. Thanks for stopping by...hugs Lee-Ann :)

*pan down to check out all the products that I used

**click HERE to check out my card video




Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Go Bananas stamp set, Fruit dies, Chubby Bunny dies, Gnome Birthday Add Ons, Stylized Rectangle dies, Stylized Scallop Rectangle dies
  • Doodlebug-Fruit stand 6" pad, Candy stripe and sprinkles 6" pad, Dot Grid Daisy Stripe 6" pad, Swiss Dot 6" pad, card stock-lilac and sunflower
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Sakura white gelly roll #10 pen
  • Bella Blvd epoxy hearts
  • Copic markers-YR24, RV17, BV17, E47
  • PTI card stock-black white
  • Neenah desert storm 80lb card stock

1 comment:

Sheila Fisher said...

I wish this was my birthday...so cute!!!